Blog

A Response to Alister Cameron's Post about A Filipino Link Builder

Friday, October 8, 2010 - - 0 Comments

I came across this blog administered by Alister Cameron - an Australian blogger who posted an article that caught my attention. His post titled "Another stupid SEO strategy: the filipino link builder who can’t write" highlights about a Filipina linkbuilder who ( according to him ) posted a crap comment. 

And now I am posting here my response - by the way, I submitted this comment to his blog but for some reasons, this was not posted. So I decided to post it here.

"So you are done writing this 'compelling' content about a Filipina. I hope it has satisfied your soul -- and this (your) SEO, traffic-generating strategy. 
And oh...by the way...I've just read one of your comments above and I think there is something wrong with it - grammatical error. I am not sure though ( I am not good in English). 
I am referring to this particular content you posted above: 
"...then in the mood I was in at the time, they would have appear in the title and body of this post." 


See? I hope you got it... 
That is what we call human imperfections. 
My point is: You always have the freedom to write indiscriminately...and in according to what your mind or heart dictates...but you always have the option  to write content in a more healthy way. 
Unless you are absolutely perfect, I think it would be necessary if you give a little 'consideration' to your blog visitors - no matter how stupid you may think they are. 
I think that would be all. Thank you."

To be continued...












This entry was posted on 4:06 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: